This document is based on my trial not to use ncpi=0x3000 chameleon bootloader option. And, to solve the issue of iMessages & Facetime not to log on. Conclusion; I can use HDMI sound output without using ncpi=0x3000, but iMessage, Facetime & iCloud log-on don't work. (You may can boot without ncpi=0x3000 by installing 'no Ncpi=.zip' file only, but I didn't try it)
You should refer this if you're new to install Maverick on AMD CPU platform :
1. Kernel : Download & install this Andy Vandijck's kernel uploaded by Annold
* You should refer the URL above if you don't know how to replace it.
2. Download 'no Npci=.zip' file uploaded by carlo_67 & install by using Kext Utility or Kext Wizard.
3. Remove npci=0x3000 from bootloader option by using Chameleon Wizard
4. Delete VoodooHDA at terminal or using other tools like muCommander
rm -r /Volumes/MLion/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooHDA.kext
4. Install your Audio driver by using Multibeast :
I selected : Realtek ALCxxx -> Without DSDT -> ALC889 for GA-990FXA-UD3.
5. Run Kex Utility to repair Permissions for "S/L/E" & Updating system caches.
* If you're not into the apps mentioned above, please refer following URLs:
P.S: All works without issues except for iMessage, iCloud & Facetime - Cannot log in even though no issue with my ids at Apple homepage.