Mainboard: ASUS p5K
CPU : Intel Core2 Duo
Graphic Card : Sapphaire 5770 1GB Vapor-X
POWER : Enermax EGP425P-VE
HDD : Seagate ST320LT007-9ZV142
OS : Maverick 10.9 using Unibeast
Things-to-do for Maverick Mac OSX 10.9 installation if you're new to Mac OS X:
1. Enable JMicron JMB363 SATA RAID controller at BIOS & set ACHI, then you need to connect your HDD to STA_E2 next to your Graphic Card (Not SATA1/2/3/4) because these SATA1~4 doesn't support for ACHI. Otherwise, your booting HDD stopped at stop symbol.
2. Prepare P5K unique KEXT files for P5K for Maverick here :
You can take all files from your LAN, On-baord Sound card & SATA etc.
* Do not forget to allow to download & install any files at Security / System to install these files.
3. Boot with Unibeast USB of Maverick, and continue the installation as normal. No cliches during installation.
4. 'boot0 gpt error' : When you reboot your installed HDD, do not unplug Unibeast USB yet. Please boot with Unibeast once again. and follow the direction of solution.1 :
5. Install ASUS P5K 10.9 driver files at step 2. (ASUS P5k 10.9 (13A603) - ninos22) one by one. Kext Drop utility I used for easy installation, please refer this URL for the utility:
6. Install MultiBeast 6.0.0 from tonymacx86 site. No need to install the sound driver & LAN driver.
7. Sapphire 5770 Vapor-X with Chameleon Wizard to enable HDMI video output with HD5770 recognized.
Please refer this screen : Graphic Enabler Yes, Ati Config = Vervet, ATi Ports 4
HDMI Audio is not still working - Under working
8. Enable sleep : The most important thing is to set BIOS - Suspend Mode ; Auto, Repost Video S3 ; Disenable, ACPI Version; Disenable, ACPI APIC Support ; Enabled
Now you can use P5K as a hackintosh.